Friday 1 October 2010

Interzones

- a terrible decision has been made, the outline of discovery made,
intricacies, delaying the downfall, dream state and reality merging into
one, dreams of murder by strangling, a view of violence and guilt, but
still, a delay in proceedings causing anxiety in long distance trawler
fishermen, although they certainly will deny this.a terrible decision has
been made by some imaginary presidential candidate.he or they or she or
me has endured the usual definition of attitudes.i can’t count every leaf
I see from my window and I shoulden’t be made to do so.a incidental
problem of everything, electioneering is basically all I hear.every face
bears down upon me with hideous grace but with idiot calm.a tic in the
face in the cheek in the eye in the mouth distracting me onwards into
allies and valleys on hills and In abyss after abyss after abyssal plane,
deeper I fell into the day, the hour, the moment when I was past the point
of coming up for air, for breath, for light, had vanished.
 The disturbing certainty that each face has creases and valleys I will
always fall into, miniaturised and de-cantored like the worst of wines,
a day will pass whilst I lurk, unhinged on the crevice betwixt nose
and mouth waiting for de-realisation and waking, creased, bloodied,
and encrusted in equatorial dust. I denied all of this of course when
questioned, it didn’t seem relevant somehow. The faces that asked with
there steel trap mouth’s and crisp, crisp shirts made of concrete and dried
fruit insisted on answers as I swerved there attention, liquid pushing mass
of pulped Formica people.

I was the interzone of improbable lust, narrowed eyes goading me
onwards into the dark abyss of useless ideas.pushing bits of paper around
marked and scrawled by idiot youths with cardboard dreams.

Steeling myself for the view from my eyes, I decided the underpass and
the buildings had a definite sensual calm about them, straight lines not
occurring in nature giving the curvature of the earth a problem, evolution
an idea, openings of doorways reminding me of vaginal/oral trespass,
the openings of windows, angle of arm against breast, spinal deformity a
theme for my brain to digest.

Each
Word
Spoken
Seemed
Laborious
And
Useless……….
.

No comments:

Post a Comment